Thursday, September 10, 2009

Open Letter to Timothy Geithner

Resign.

I will try to be nice about this but you need to go. I will use a football analogy, it will make you feel better about doing what you need to, there are some great assistant coordinators in the NFL. They do a great job and get their team to the Super Bowl errrr.... "The Big Game" and their reward for that is an NFL Head Coaching job.

They get to be the big banana and it turns out they suck. That is you Mr. Timothy Geithner.

It's not your fault you suck and quite frankly I don't care why you suck. You just do.

I'm not sure what your policies are. If it is a "strong" dollar policy you are either failing miserably or have a very nuanced definition of "strong". Whatever, it isn't working.

Mr. Geithner you don't inspire confidence. You just don't, not to anyone. You always look like you should get two for flinching and you should. I will put it this way, I would feel for a room of Chinese College Students if they laughed at Michael Keller Ditka or Bill Cowher.

To review: Resign, the sooner the better

No comments:

Post a Comment